Design Quality Assurance Engineer
Posting ID: 7299544
Design Quality Assurance Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for creating Design Verification Plan, Risk Management Plan and report, and Compliance Reports
* Audit Test Execution Management, Device Testing, Dry Run Status, Stage Build Process Compliance, and Safety/EMC Test Reports
* May assist in the execution of verification test procedures.
* Ensuring verification configurations tested are production equivalent.
* Review/Approve regression analysis, Trace Matrix, ECOs, DBRs, DV Tool Qualifications, Test Procedures
* Participates/Approves in development of requirements, technical Reviews, test report development, design transfer coordination/support and FMEA, DFMEA development
* Participates in project/customer meetings and Phase Reviews (Phase 1, 2, and 3)
* Collaborate with Supplier Quality to assure all new suppliers are qualified and that new components and materials are adequately qualified.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Anna Woodcock
Phone: (651) 605-7589