Posting ID: 7300928
Aerotek is currently hiring for experienced forklift operators! This position gives you the opportunity to gain experience in a medium-large warehouse with one of our top clients! Great experience into shipping and receiving as well! Great benefits as well!! Do Not Delay, Apply Today!
Multiple Locations in Cecil County
15 - 16/hr
1st & 3rd shift! MUST BE ABLE TO WORK
Looking for candidates to start working ASAP!
- Responsible for general warehouse duties
- Will use forklift to move products in the warehouse
- Will receive products and prepare products for shipment
- Will handle heavy lifting up to 50-75 lbs
- RF Scanning
- Will handle general production duties
- Responsible for loading, unloading, lifting or moving materials
- Will use basic math skills
DO NOT DELAY, APPLY TODAY
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Ian Campbell
Phone: (410) 657-3014