Customer Service Rep
Posting ID: JP-002018241
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP - HIRING ASAP COMETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS OFFERED!
PLEASE TEXT : WITH QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES!! (707) 809-5864
• Identify and offer CU products that meet the member’s unique financial needs
• Transact via phone and computer routine financial business as well as open and approve new
accounts and auto loans
• Identify the best products and services to meet the financial needs of our members
• Maintain indepth knowledge of all current credit union products and services
• Troubleshoot and resolve member inquiries
• Provide first contact resolution and build lasting member relationships through exceptional
• Evaluate the member interaction to determine satisfaction level and escalate to
management for review as appropriate
What do all Representatives do?
•Quickly and accurately process routine, financial business for members
•Provide the highest quality of service to all members; promptly address member concerns and/or
escalate to leadership when appropriate
•Listen to members and recommend options that best fit their needs, cross-selling and making
referrals when appropriate through online tracking and CRM systems
•Actively participate in programs and procedures that drive sales
Customer Service, Banking, Call Center, Sales, Teller, hospitality, fast paced, high volume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lauren Mugnaini