Posting ID: JP-002027685
We are seeking Resident Engineers/Assistant Resident Engineers with 8 years of experience working on transportation projects. This includes projects which involved either asphalt concrete resurfacing or pavement sealing, including slurry, chip, and scrub seal, and that was administered by or performed for Caltrans or in San Diego County.
- Provide daily site inspections to verify compliance with approved plans, specifications, and codes.
- Coordinate in the field with clients/owners, consultants, contractors, designers, and regulatory agencies.
- Measure and record pay quantities.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Review the Contractor's schedule.
- Labor compliance.
- Coordinate 3rd-party special material testing inspections.
- Review and provide input on potential change order issues.
- Maintain project records.
- Manage project photographic records.
- Verification of field surveys.
County Position Qualifications:
- BS Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture
- Current CA PE License (OR EIT for Assistant Resident Engineer position)
- 8+ years applicable experience
- QSP or QSD certification preferred but not required
- CA drivers license
- SWPPP experience plus
- Caltrans Asphalt and road experience needed
- Similar roadway resurfacing projects in a similar role
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Thuy-Mi Ly