Posting ID: 7371352
MULTIPLE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN ESTIMATING!
- 3-8 years of experience
- Auto-cad Experience
- Engineering/ Construction background
- Prepare proposals and bids.
- Select and evaluate projects to bid.
- Prepare engineering layouts for an approved engineered design.
- Call on representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel
- Call on customer/ client for bid clarification
- Review plans and specs and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates for labor, material, goods and services
- Provide alternate solutions to RFQ
- Track changes in scope affecting project
- Work with company management on overall project strategy
- Edit sales or service contracts
- Follow up on proposals
- Report on successful/ lost bids to management
- $0-2Million or $1-2million in size
- Working on typically 3 full projects at a time while working on revisions for other projects
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Amanda Rocha
Phone: (732) 447-1197