Posting ID: JP-002027007
2 Sanitations Position Openings in NE Portland Food and Beverage Manufacturing Facility - EXCELLENT PAY / BENEFIT / GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
MECHANICAL INCLINATION AND TRAINABLE ATTITUDE WILL SEE SUCESS IN THESE POSITIONS
CONTRACT TO HIRE AND DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Excellent opportunity to grow your skillset in manufacturing sanitation. 1-3 years experience will pay our $17-22/hr.+!!!
$17-22/hr. Dependent on experience
3rd Shift Sunday - Thursday 10:30pm - 6:30am
- Sanitation on food and beverage manufacturing equipment
- 'Clean in Place' and 'Clean Out of Place' techniques utilized
- QC testing of all equipment after sanitation using testing swaps
- Documentation of sanitation per Good Manufacturing Processes
- Communicate all issues to sanitation supervisor
- Food manufacturing OR sanitation experience preferred
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Processes
- Ability to be trained on basic machine teardown for sanitation using 'Clean Out of Place' technique
Top Skills Details:
- Understanding of Sanitation procedures and standards
- Ability to work with chemicals and temperature controlled water treatment stations
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Food Manufacture experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Standing/Walking: 100% - Whole shift
Lift/carry: Frequently up to 55 lbs.
Speech/Written Communication: Frequently
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Caleb Wilson
Phone: (503) 305-2283