Posting ID: JP-001980697
Ability to work independently installing pipe, fittings and hangers for all the different types of System including, Drains, Waste and vents, Top out, Gas Lines, Water lines, Air lines
Ability to install all fixtures.
Ability to braze and soder.
Ability to read and follow blue prints and coded notes
Understand and have training of the Ohio Plumbing Code
• Layout plumbing systems and sleeves from architectural and plumbing drawings
• Assembling piping systems using the appropriate joint construction
• Capable of working with copper, cast iron, black iron and PVC piping systems
• Perform plumbing tests in order to receive inspections, repair systems as required
• Installing fixtures, drains and equipment in a neat and professional manner
• Work in a safe and responsible manner
• Lead and work with plumbing apprentices and laborers on the job site
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dunn, Cameron