Immediate Opening- Survey Technician
Posting ID: 7302630
Aerotek's client is looking to hire an additional Survey Technician. They need to have 3+ years of surveying experience for a civil firm. This person will be in the office primarily and sometimes work in the field, but will be supporting the daily work schedules of the field team. Survey Technician will be using the data collected from the field and using it to create cutsheets and layout plans for engineers to continue with their designs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of cutsheets, wallchecks, finals, asbuilts, boundaries, topos, and field stakeout.
- Primarily working in new construction for large parcels of land
- Assist field coordinator in preparing work for crews.
* Assist in scheduling field crews as the workload dictates and in the absence of field personnel or on an as-needed basis, this position will perform the field survey duties, as circumstances require.
* Participate in at least one continuing education class in accordance with Employee Handbook.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Natalie Holmes