Maintenance Technician- 3rd Shift
Posting ID: JP-001977569
Our client is a food chemical manufacturing facility making Edible Oil Filtration and Adsorbent Treatment Solutions. They service the food, industrial, pharmaceutical and energy industries.
They are looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join their night shift crew! If this is you, look no further and APPLY NOW!!
Job Duties/Experience Needed:
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace components or equipment
- Experience taking apart, rebuilding pumps
- Mechanical repair, electrical repair, troubleshooting and new installations
- Experience with VFD's. Does not need to program, just troubleshoot
- Experience in control circuit troubleshooting with a working knowledge of three phase electrical circuits
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Packaging equipment experience
- Flexible schedule. Working extra hours when needed
- The plant can be dusty with powder residue in the air. You do not have to wear respiratory mask as the powder is a food grade product, and hypoallergenic.
- Frequently climb stairs or ladders to process area for process inspection, adjustments and testing.
- GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) are practiced. They are very common in food manufacturing environments.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have own hand tools
- 2 years minimum as a skilled mechanic
- Understanding and 1 year experience of electrical
- Experience with Computer programs (MS word, Excel, CMMS, etc.
- Based on an interview $23-$27/hr
- Excellent Benefits, PTO, and 401K
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Walker Johnson
Phone: (812) 258-6656