R&D technician- Food Science
Posting ID: 7342551
Seeking a full-time R&D Technician to join our creative seasoning, flavor and nutritional research & development team. This position will report directly to our Manager of Research & Development. The individual will work closely with company team members to provide uniquely crafted seasonings and custom blended flavor and nutritional solutions for our customers.
The ideal candidate must be a self-driven, independent team player with initiative and strong formulation skills.
* Create seasonings, flavors and nutritional premixes for large, mid-sized and small food manufacturers based on internal and customers' specified requirements and project parameters
* Prepare samples and finished products for shipment to customers
* Generate ingredient statements and nutritionals using Genesis software
* Prepare and evaluate formulas in customer's final product application
* Perform analytical testing and taste panels when needed
* Assist in evaluation of production retains for approval before shipment to customers when needed
* Collaborate with suppliers for samples, pricing and documentation for raw materials
* Collaborate with various departments and customers during the creation process
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ashley Dickinson
Phone: (614) 932-1325