Posting ID: 7336307
Seeking a Plumbing Design Engineer to join our MEP engineering team.
- The Plumbing Design Engineer performs a variety of engineering tasks, and works with others on the design team (often a multi-disciplined team) to design innovative and technically sound solutions in accordance to project requirements and applicable codes.
- The individual designs plumbing and fire protection systems for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities.
- The capability to coordinate with other building design disciplines is important.
- The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge of working/construction documents and familiarity with building codes.
- High likelihood of performing site visits, conducting assessments for projects assigned to.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kelly Carnagio
Phone: (312) 601-3606