Customer Service Representative - Partial Remote Schedule
Posting ID: JP-001977851
Start your career in customer service. Join our call center here in Phoenix where you can gain experience for a career in customer service. If you are hungry for growth you can be promoted in as little as 6 months and work to become a leader.
Customer Service Rep Overview:
- Customer Service position in a call center environment.
- Assist customers via answering inbound calls.
- Assist customers in setting up accounts, answering general questions, phone trouble shooting, sharing promotional opportunities, etc.
- Research complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Receive an average 50 inbound calls per day
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Making occasional outbound calls for customer service follow up purposes.
- Responding to customer correspondence and updating customer personal information.
- No sales quota.
Customer Service Rep Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 months of customer service experience (Restaurant, fast food, retail , or any other customer service experience)
- No call center experience required!
- Soft skills are very important (articulate, professional, etc.)
- Candidates need to be computer/cell phone savvy and be able to multitask on a computer.
- Need to have patience with callers and excellent attitude!
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- *Due to Covid employees are aloud to work partially remote. This means you would be able to work part of your schedule at home and only have to work two days in the office.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Imara B.