Clinical Study Manager
Posting ID: 7302650
Opportunity with a pharmaceutical company who is driven by the needs of health-care providers, patients, caregivers, and the CNS community!
The Clinical Study Manager leads clinical trial execution, ensuring delivery of study outputs that meet and exceed established quality, schedule and budget expectations.
- Lead and manage cross-functional team to the achievement of clinical trial goals.
- Proactively identify project risks and develop plans to mitigate them.
- Monitor and manage the clinical trial budget across all functional areas.
- Participate in vendor selection, operational, assessments, contract management and invoice approval.
- Drive site selection and patient recruitment programs that deliver enrollment targets.
- MUST have Bachelor Degree
- 3 years of Clinical Study Manager experience in Pharma
- Phase I-IV Experience
- Global Trial Management Experience
- Expanded Access Program (EAP) Experience
- Compassionate Use (CUP) Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Alfredo Ardila
Phone: (973) 829-4461