Forklift Operator And Material Handler
Posting ID: 7300562
Come work with an Established Logistics / Distribution Company offering competitive wages and career development.
The Material Handler/Forklift Operator will primarily move materials within the warehouse/distribution center. He/she will accurately receive, verify, inspect, count, stock and pick materials according to procedure while interacting with employees of all levels in different areas of the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive, verify, inspect, count, and stock materials according to procedure.
- Load and unload materials onto or from carts/pallets/racks for movement or storage, by hand or using material handling equipment.
- Maintain accurate counts and system records for all material transactions.
- Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly physical inventory cycle counts as required.
- Work with local supervisor and peers to continually improve processes and procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Adhere to all safety practices and policies.
- Prior experience accurately completing data entry in warehouse management system desired.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment. Working as a team player, interacting with employees of all levels of the organization.
- Ability to move materials throughout a warehouse environment.
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, or dollies safely
- Ability to regularly lift, bend, stoop, kneel, reach and stand for extended periods of time.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects with competing demands and deadlines.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills required, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- San Jose, CA
- Milpitas, CA
- Fremont, CA
- $17-$21 Depending on Experience
Apply Now to Interview TODAY! Multiple Opportunities!!
For Immediate Considerations,
Call Tony at 408-346-9339
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Anthony Williams
Phone: (408) 346-9339