Posting ID: 7375430
We are looking for a Lab Technologist to join our team!
The Lab Technologist will be receiving lab samples, testing the samples, and placing samples in a machine for results.
- (Preferred) Experience with PCRs
- Knowledge of lab environment and procedures
- Ability to work with high volume of samples
- Must have a Bachelors degree in sciences (Ex: Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc)
- Overnight availability preferred
- ASCP or MT certification is a plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Stella Kaiser