Posting ID: 7308334
Our client, a leading national mortgage servicer, is looking to add a Title Reviewer to their Saint Louis, MO office.
- Candidate will perform curative review of title files to prepare the title for closing.
- Research outstanding items, discrepancies and previous actions on the title to clear the title
- Clear leans, look into parcel documents, investigate any judgments (divorce), release payoffs,
- Use a number of resources (Google being a main one) to research where to find the respective documentation in each state, and follow up with those entities to gather that information.
- Provide that information back to the title company and produce justification on why title is cleared once all documentation and variances have been resolved.
Qualified candidates will have 1+ year of Title Review experience, and a high school diploma.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: David Banocy
Phone: (314) 801-5257