Posting ID: 7301470
A highly skilled maintenance technician is in high demand!
The maintenance technician will be responsible for:
- Routine minor and preventative maintenance of operations machines, equipment and processes.
- Troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and thermodynamic principles and operations
- Running electrical wiring and control systems in support of new or relocated machinery
- Operating drill press, cutoff saws, band saws, hand drills and other hand tools
- Re-assembling and test-operating production equipment to verify correction of malfunction.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment wiring, switches, or relays
- Dismantling machines or equipment, using hand tools or power tools, to examine parts
- Studying blueprints, sketches, or specifications to analyze potential sources of problems and to determine likely repairs
Do you believe you can be a top candidate for this position? Contact me below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: LaRue Dickinson