IMMEDIATE ENG TECH OPENING - TESLA
Posting ID: JP-002023992
Looking for entry level engineers with TECHNICIAN experience for an engineering technician role at Tesla in Palo Alto. Starting pay: 20 hourly. Can convert to a fulltime engineer after the technician period!
Work alongside reliability engineers, designers, and test engineers to develop a test setup and aid in the execution of that test. The technician's role typically includes:
• Fabricating custom fixtures and harnesses and has the ability to read schematics and can follow remote instructions to locate parts or make custom parts to properly connect equipment and devices under test
• Aid in the setup and tear down of the setup
• Work with engineers and facilities technicians to maintain a clean, safe and useable lab space
• This role will primarily support low voltage and high voltage power electronic systems testing. Familiar with electronic and mechanical subcomponents is necessary.
Hands on experience:
• Power tools/Machine shop tools/Hand tools
• Assembling electrical/mechanical devices: Building harnesses, assembling frames/engines, soldering, PCBA rework, cable assembly, custom racks
• Creating plumbing solutions to prevent leaks
• Familiar with instrumentation equipment: DMM, Hi-Pot test, Cincinnati Leak Tester, Scopes
• Familiar with software: Catia, Python, Autodesk, LabView, Jupiter, Jira
• Preparing packaging samples, generating reports
• Software troubleshooting, PCBA troubleshooting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sara Lakhan