Lab Assistant position paying up to $45/hour!!!
Posting ID: 7337702
- Be responsible for assisting in routine sample processing in a high complexity CLIA-certified laboratory
- Assist various other laboratory professionals with various duties of a fully functioning CLIA-certified laboratory
- Receive patient specimens and prepare specimens for CO19 testing; process and transport specimens to lab locations
- Perform assigned accessioning duties involving the opening, labeling, and distribution of incoming patient samples
- Assist in routine laboratory maintenance, including equipment maintenance, maintaining lab cleanliness and a safe laboratory environment
- Accurately enter all sample request information into the inventory management system
- Assist licensed personnel, under direct and constant supervision, with laboratory activities requiring a license in specialties or sub specialties
- Follow laboratory's established policies and procedures
Maintain and stock supplies Stock, sort, track, and transport packages
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Eisen Hardy