Setup Breakdown Operator - Short Term Engagement
Posting ID: 7300654
* Have a car to drive between worksites (will be able to expense mileage) for the full assignment.
o You could be asked to drive to / report to any location in LA County, however efforts will be made to try and keep you in your "area" in LA county.
* Has a cell phone they can use during the assignment.
* HAVE to access to a laptop or desktop computer for onboarding paperwork.
o Are confident about passing compliance (7-year background)
o Has a valid photo ID & work verification (that's not expired that they can provide for onboarding; passport, EAD card; OR a combination of driver's license/state ID with a SSC or birth certificate)
o Committed to spending 1.5-2 hours on online onboarding paperwork.
* Is available and committed to a short term (and spread out) assignment. See calendar below.
* Must have and be committed to bringing & wearing a mask during ALL of the contract (training & assignment).
* It is required that all contractors do self-health-assessments and let TEKsystems know/not report to work if you have any of the COVID symptoms 24 hours before reporting to work. (fever, cough, nausea, etc)
* Will be available & responsive to recruiters and TEK team with assignment communication
o There is a possibility of being selected / promoted to team lead, by customer, at the end of your training. If this happens, you will make a higher rate for your assignment (not training) and be expected to use your own smartphone on the job, and therefore get to expense $10 a day for your phone.
* Can follow detailed instructions to set up voting equipment
* Can take instruction at trainings and from Leads about setting up voting equipment
* Are able to lift up to ~30 lbs and do some moderate physical movement on the job
* Can work with team members and interact with voting site personnel professionally
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Romeo Harris