Customer Support Analyst, 100% Remote
Posting ID: JP-001971139
The Customer Support Analyst will focus on delivering a top of the line customer support experience to our client's employees and customers. This role will focus on resolving our customer's employee’s questions or issues on first contact. The Analyst must be knowledgeable enough to have the ability to problem solve and find a resolution. The analyst will work independently to resolve issues, but will also work as a team to share knowledge, and help to resolve more difficult issues. They will be expected to share best practices and lessons learned with the team. There is an opportunity for the candidate to work remotely.
• Provide front line support via phone, e-mail, and self-service.
• Problem solve to determine nature of the issue
• Log, resolve and/or track progress and resolution of all incidents.
• Act as liaison between employees and level 2+ support teams
• Escalate and manage critical incidents
• Perform password resets and user account lockout diagnostics
• Walk client through problem-solving process
• Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved
• Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
• Assist with resolution of technical challenges
• Proactively provide relevant training
• Work independently following company guidelines and procedures
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Any other job responsibilities as required by the Company’s discretion
• Other job duties as assigned
• Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills (Bilingual is a bonus but not required)
• Able to organize and work independently while also working in a team environment
• Customer Service-orientation with a passion for customer satisfaction
• Excellent remote team communication
• Good Attendance Required
• Must have substantial and thorough understanding of technology and computer functions.
• Experience with Accounting, AR and current ERP system preferred, training required
• Knowledge of Agriculture practices preferred
• Experience with reporting problems, or working to find solutions
• Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Highly collaborative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time, work in a flexible schedule, and work independently
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Support, Customer Service, Excel, Office, Help Desk, Help desk, Customer support
Top Skills Details:
Basic Business Knowledge
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Customer service fast learning energetic reliable
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alexis Stackhouse-Stultz