Posting ID: 7309198
We're looking to hire 3 experienced, industrial Electricians to work on manufacturing equipment.
Must have at least 3 years of experience as an electrician in an industrial environment working on production & manufacturing equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- Understanding of 480v 3phase circuits
- Must be able to troubleshoot PLCs, (they have Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge of VFDs- PMs, troubleshooting, replacement
- Process improvement- running wire, bending conduit, running conduit, rewiring motors, AC drives
- Must have knowledge in industrial & electrical laws
- Know how to trace a line back when troubleshooting
Pay will vary based on experience
Must be open to 1st or 2nd shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Alyssa Cawley