Customer Service Representatives
Posting ID: JP-002025586
*The position starts immediately and we are hiring multiple representatives. The position starts as remote work-from-home.*
The Customer Support Agents (CSA) will be solving complex incoming cases via chat, email, and phone each shift, and supporting operations for internal and external members.
They will be navigating multiple systems to find the answers. This is not a typical call center that is scripted. Candidates must be flexible and think outside of the box.
Daily responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide an exceptional experience for the assigned group;
- Handle all inbound issue resolution for our clients, partner merchants, customers and drivers worldwide;
- Address time-sensitive issues such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting by chat, email, phone, and social media with high professionalism;
- Develop a deep expertise in how the company's processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Experience handling inbound customer resolution using chat, email, and phone
- Strong technical skills: data entry, typing, word processing
- Strong phone skills with a friendly and pleasant manner
- Ability to problem solve and navigate systems to find solutions
This position begins as remote and will eventually transition to onsite once the company returns to office.
Employees will need access to secure internet connection. Equipment will be provided by the company.
This is a rapidly growing company within the technology industry. Please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kristopher Leeper