Posting ID: 7304069
MUST HAVE 1: C# Coding
- It's preferable that you are using C# version 4.0 - 7.3
MUST HAVE 2: .NET
- Version 4.5 or newer is preferred
MUST HAVE 3: Desktop Applications
- Must have experience programming for Desktop Application.
- Work closely with our Software Applications and Research associates, and other functions to design and develop software products and capabilities.
- Analyze problems to deliver creative, logical, and effective solutions using good design principles that satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with off-site development teams to ensure development process and product alignment during project execution.
- Committed to on-time delivery and high quality.
- Implement software modules and unit tests and conduct appropriate module testing.
- May lead small software development teams of software developers.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects.
- Mentors less senior team members, and perform peer review on product artifacts including requirement specifications, design specifications, code etc.
- Follow established practices of agile methodologies, i.e. test-driven development, so as to ensure high quality software.
- Evaluate new software development technologies, tools and practices. Recommend adoption of new tools.
- Work collaboratively and proactively to maximize the success of the research and development teams.
We thank you for your interest. Due to the high number of applicants, only those qualified to proceed to the next step of the screening process will be contact.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Bar Vainstein