Posting ID: 7306476
Aerotek is hiring a Specimen Processor. The job includes:
- Preparing laboratory specimens for designated departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and testing.
- Unpacking specimens from branches or ports and routes specimens by type to various staging areas.
- Preparing all specimens received for testing in designated laboratory departments or locations such as staging of specimens, centrifuge, separate serum, and blood smears.
- May perform data entry of test requisition information.
- Aliquots sample for departments.
- Preparing excess specimen samples for storage and resolves and document problem specimens.
Working for a great company with a awesome reputation.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Rebecca Buckner