Posting ID: JP-002026700
This client is in need of an Independent Quality Assurance Auditor. They would be responsible for validating products that are ready to be shipped out of the door and checking for compliance. In order to complete their role, they would be given a checklist and trained on what to look for, before they give the okay on the product to be sent out to the client. The perfect candidate would have strong attention to detail and ability to run reports.
- Work under limited supervision using one or more of the following: drawings, visual aids and verbal and written instructions to manufacture subassemblies or final assemblies, and/or electro‐mechanical assemblies
- Responsible in the troubleshooting of electro‐mechanical production equipment
- At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, QA and Materials
- Electrical panel
- Electronic assembly
- Quality assurance/control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Two years of quality inspection in electronic manufacturing
- Look on materials received and ship to see anything wrong with them
- Ability to complete basic quality and audit checks on material
- Able to read mechanical drawings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Visual alertness and manual dexterity
- Ability to work from established drawing and experience in a contract manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Basic computer skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kaylee Toth