Posting ID: JP-001973853
Our client, a leading global safety firm, is in need of a business analyst to join their Technical Advisory Team. This person will work closely with cross functional teams and regularly communicate with various stakeholders. Our client needs an experience business analyst who can hit the ground running, and is comfortable in an agile environment.
- 3-5 years of Business analyst experience
- Full SDLC Lifecycle experience
- Strong Document skills (BRDs, FRDs, User Stories)
- defining requirements for the implementation/expansion compliance management and learning management systems.
- Analysis, requirements development/documentation and (implementations, upgrades, enhancements).
- Develop and maintain Business Requirements Documentation and Functional Requirements Documentation for each assigned client project (working in conjunction with assigned project managers, application developers and client representatives)
- Escalate & solve client issues
- Develop trusting relationships with client personnel, especially program management counterpart.
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ike Iloh
Phone: (973) 630-7095