Posting ID: 7300167
Candidates will be responsible for picking and packing items. Will be picking both big and small items. Must be able to pay attention to SKU and details and pick without errors. Will be working on their feet the entire shift. MUST be able to lift 20+ pounds semi regularly.
Put your warehouse skills to work by helping a fast-paced manage incoming and outgoing products. Aerotek is assembling a team of warehouse workers to fill several full-time contract-to-hire positions. You'll be a key player in the company's order fulfillment strategy by scanning new products into the warehouse and pulling inventory for dozens of orders daily. This is a great role for any entry level warehouse worker who is eager to learn new processes and enjoys a fast-paced team environment.
Shift runs Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Assist in keeping an accurate record of the company's inventory by using a RF scanner to add or remove inventory
- Improve the order fulfillment process by ensuring the correct items are pulled from inventory and packed in a professional manner
- Support occasional enhancement projects like site cleaning and inventorying products
- Must have experience using RF scanners in a warehouse setting
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 30 lbs repeatedly
- Basic Microsoft word knowledge
- Experience working in an order fulfillment center is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of warehouse or production experience
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Hannah Nilsson
Phone: (913) 981-6684