Posting ID: 7372479
* Perform maintenance tasks to include - repairing, fabricating, planning, coordinating, and improving, from minor rebuilds to major overhauls on all equipment.
* Program or perform repairs on PLC systems
* Perform preventative maintenance on PLC systems, electrical systems, mechanical systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics
* Identify processing waste reduction, and process improvement opportunities
* Streamline preventative maintenance program to help reduce costs of operations.
* Direct equipment installations, retrofits and upgrades to include vendors and contractors
* Support (
* thru cross training) in other areas covered by the technical team
* Will actively support NCE through GO SEES - DMAIC projects - Breakdown analysis- Debriefs and shift handoffs meetings when required
* Areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to -Production support - Mechanical Room- Water Processing - Boiler Room -Waste Water Treatment- Water Chemical Treatment Program -
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Thomas Lemberg
Phone: (713) 640-3605