Posting ID: JP-001974108
Responsible for maintaining the condition of the manufacturing equipment. Including but not limited to repairing and/or the replacement failed components and performing preventative maintenance measures when applicable. He/she is also responsible for developing short and/or longer term repairs that are geared towards improving quality as well as efficiency.
1. Apply automation skills along with related knowledge in electronics and mechanics to install and troubleshoot circuitry as well as control systems on machinery.
2. Work on AC & DC Systems up to 480 volts
3. Record maintenance and repair activities in a computer based maintenance management system
4. Perform electrical maintenance on a variety of machines including, but not limited to, lathes, mills, welding and brazing equipment, presses, and automated assembly lines.
5. Work with PLCs, CNCs, and Multi-Access Robots on a daily basis
6. Use basic test equipment such as multi-meters, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical drive systems.
7. Possess a fundamental understanding of electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatic schematics, as well as mechanical drawings in order to solve problems in a timely manner.
8. Strive to reduce downtime by working efficiently and performing countermeasures aimed at root cause analysis
9. All employees must possess a commitment to safety and quality. Strong interpersonal, problem solving and effective communication skills are also required with a desire and ability to work and communicate as a team.
preventive maintenance, plcs, ac/dc, robotics, cnc, electronics, circuitry, hydraulics, pneumatics, blueprints, osha, math, SOPs, Electrical, Maintenance technician, Troubleshooting, Mechanical, Plc programming, Mitsubishi plc
Top Skills Details:
Please utilize attached Ramsay test and administer to evaluate technical ability. Ramsay Test results are also included.
Best technicians have a willingness to learn autonomously through their own measures - they will receive plenty of training but majority of the equipment is unique to AWNC so individuals who take it upon themselves to read and investigate processes are most successful - working in team environment is a must
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. 2-4 years of experience in a production maintenance environment
2. Electrical — general knowledge of machines and tools, measurement instruments, automation/robotics, maintenance and repair
3. Associates Degree in Machining Technology or Industrial Maintenance— or equivalent work experience (Preferred not required)
4. Math Skills — basic knowledge of mathematics and trigonometry, in order to understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly
5. Knowledge of intermediate maintenance skills
6. Ability to create standard operating procedures
7. Ability to read and interrupt blue prints, schematic, and ladder logic
8. Knowledge of electrical OSHA standards
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brianna Harrelson