Posting ID: 7335032
Looking for licensed A&P Mechanic for opening in Naples Fl.
- Responsible for testing and repair on multiple different types of corporate jets.
- Mechanic will be required to troubleshoot aircraft to confirm what needs to be fixed, then complete the repair and test after to make sure it was successful.
- This person after 90 days will become a crew chief
- 3+ years working on fixed wing aircraft.
- Looking for candidates with Business jet background or Commercial.
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Must have A&P license
- Must have experience and be familiar with a part 145 repair station
NICE TO HAVE:
- Twin Commander
- Avionics Background
- Lead experience
If interested, please apply!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kalyn Turner