Aerotek Internal Employee- Entry Level Client Specialist!
Posting ID: JP-001968845
Aerotek is currently seeking internal employees for a direct placement role. We have multiple openings for two positions -Onboarding and Time/Expense.
Location: Tempe, AZ (off Broadway & 10)
Pay Rate- $17.78 per hour, weekly pay & full benefits
- (4k bonus potential and significant room for growth)
Schedule: Mon-Fri Normal Business Hours
We are looking for candidates that have a strong customer service experience, scheduling, pay roll , coordinating experience with excellent job tenure. Must have high level communication, ability to adapt to change, time management skills and looking to build a career and be a part of our great culture!
The Onboarding Operations Associate is responsible for ensuring our customers –
including but not limited to contract employees, clients, program offices, and
alternative delivery teams – receive superior post-offer screening support as
well as on-boarding and off-boarding support
The Time and Expense Operations Associate is responsible for the
processing and management of the Time Capture and Expense activities with an
overall focus on data collection, data integrity and customer service while representing
professionalism within all relationships.
Time processing and adjustments
- Provide world class customer service in every interaction to ensure a quality employee experience
Candidate process and pre-start documents
- Provide world class customer service in every interaction to ensure a quality candidate experience
- Receive and review onboarding trigger (ESF, SIF, or other forms)
- Communicate all pre-employment screen requirements to the CSA, and coordinate contractor orientations, I9s, and other local onboarding requirements with the local field office
- Ensure all potential contract employees adhere to pre-employment screen guidelines and are removed from the process if they are not compliant
- Enter and manage drug testing and medical screening process for contractors
- Manage the HR folder process to ensure onboarding paperwork is completely in a timely manner
- Emphasize usage of Direct Deposit or electronic deposit and Cash Pay to all contractors and clients
- Provide pre-employment documents and screen requirements to the candidate for review and signature
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hunley, Kendra