1st shift General Production $15/hr! (START ASAP)
Posting ID: 7336819
- Assisting in production of large concrete pipes used for water and waste water irrigation.
- Candidates will be moved around to different departments and be trained most aspects of the process.
- Assist in making steel casts by helping assemble steel wire. Will use hand clamps and steel twist tie to assemble casts.
- Will be grinding and sanding using hand held power tools.
- Measure and mix concrete patch mix.
- Apply patch mix to circumference of pipe opening.
- Will mix concrete in 5 gallon bucket and use wide flexible joint knife to patch/smooth pipes.
- Pipes are anywhere from 3 feet to 10 feet in diameter.
- Assist with movement and organization of yard.
- El Mirage rd & Northern Ave. El Mirage, AZ
Shift & Hours:
- 1st shift 5:00am - 2:30pm, some OT (up to 12 hour shifts) Can start as early as 4:00a.m.
Brandon Monroe (recruiter)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Brandon Monroe
Phone: (623) 759-7398