Entry Level Medical Technologist Molecular
Posting ID: 7306206
I currently have 6 Entry Level Medical Technologist openings with a company in Hicksville, Long Island. My Client is at the leading edge of medical diagnostics. They continue to innovate in the field of clinical toxicology, employing and refining state-of-the art tools and procedures to help healthcare workers monitor medications, as well as detect the presence of illicit drugs.
The Molecular Diagnostics Technologist is responsible for all aspects of testing including:
- Extraction of nucleic acids from clinical specimens
- Performs routine testing, quality control, calibration, maintenance and proficiency testing in accordance with current laboratory procedures
- Oversees inventory and ordering of laboratory supplies
- Perform complex molecular-based procedures with a high degree of quality and in accordance with established protocols.
- Perform genetic/molecular biology procedures involving traditional techniques such as nucleic acid isolation and PCR on clinical specimens
- Maintain competency in assigned technical protocols according to established operational procedures
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work space in accordance with good laboratory practices
Shifts: M-F & Tu-Sa
- 9:00am-5:30pm- $16hr
- 3:00pm-11:30pm- $16hr
- 9:00pm-5:30am( Priority Shift)- $17hr
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Andre Clark