Electrical Project Engineer
Posting ID: 7304589
Aerotek is recruiting for a client in the Jackson TN area, for an Electrical Project Engineer to work in a highly automated manufacturing facility. The client is adding on to their facility, the construction aspect is done and now they are looking for a someone to support the install and commissioning of the equipment from the electrical side. They will be responsible for all Electrical aspects and coordination/completion of the project. The project is estimated to last approximately 9 months.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Experience in Hazardous environments and classifications
- Experience with Fanuc Robots and Allen Bradley PLC systems
- Project Management for a start up is high preferred
- Experience with Division 1 Class 1 electrical Installations and codes
- Project Management experience from a manufacturing/industrial installation.
Please reach out to John Austin at (901) 462-2112/ with any questions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: John Austin