Posting ID: 7336798
Job Summary - PC Technician
This is an entry level position on our Deployment team. As part of the Deployment team you will stage, configure, and prepare kiosks for new and existing sites. Refresh incoming kiosks to be redeployed to new or existing sites. Back up and assist the logistics department in coordinating installs and working with installation technicians.
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and resolve communication equipment problems
● Create service request tickets in vendor systems for onsite service support and monitor through problem resolution and closure
● Procure and configure modems and firewall devices, including updating firmware and software
● Configure and activate VPN Tunnels between the kiosk and the data center
● Stage and test refurbished kiosk hardware and prepare it for deployment to customer sites
● Update SNMP systems, and internal Dashboards
● Enter new devices into Asset Management system
● Process equipment IMAC (Installation, Move, Add, Change) orders through various systems
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Taylor Augustine