Inside Sales Representative
Posting ID: 7301740
- Responsible for the promotion of our Medicare Advantage plan best for the senior, scheduling appointments with the Outside Sales Reps and generating sales by receiving inbound calls and making appointments.
- Takes inbound calls and makes outbound "warm calls" from Company provided leads in an attempt to schedule in-home or restaurant presentations for the Sales Representatives.
- Coordinates appointments in sales force with the schedule of the applicable sales rep.
- Active Life and Health License (Preferred)
- 1+ years Inside Sales Experience within a healthcare setting
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to type 40+ WPM (Words Per Minute)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Amit Khushalani
Phone: (909) 579-3670