Posting ID: JP-001978610
This TEKsystems client is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at this organization is the go beyond our benefits package. When you join the team, you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
Responsible for developing enterprise wide cross-functional software solutions, working closely with IT Software Architects and IT Business Analysts technical teams.
1. Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs.
2. Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications.
3. Adhere to Best Practices and Standards in the areas of technology and security.
4. Provide post implementation support including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
5. Keep abreast of advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged provide business solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with strong skills in at least one key competency.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Strong relational database knowledge.
2. Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
3. Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle; with exposure to agile or iterative approaches to delivery preferred.
4. Working knowledge of the network and/or server infrastructure required to host an application on the platforms in areas of expertise.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skill.
6. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
7. Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
8. Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment. Experience with Agile strongly desired.
9. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
10. Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.
11. Microsoft .net frameworks (4.5.2 and higher)
12. ASP.net, C#
13. Microsoft IIS
14. REST Web Services
15. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher
16. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
.net, c#, angularjs, angular, cloud, relational database
Top Skills Details:
1. .NET Core and C# development experience (3+ years)
2. Angular experience (2+ years) - customer is moving from Angular.js to Angular 10 in 2021
3. Agile Experience
- Microservices Architecture experience
- Stronger front end experience (2 current devs on team are strong back end devs)
- Cloud experience preferred (any cloud provider would be of value, but AWS or Azure would be best)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Current state is that all devs are backend devs so ideally looking for full stack
• Core stack is .NET and Angular JS – moving to Angular 10
• Team will be working on the technology that supports FSA and commercial loans which acts as a service provider for companies that provide federal loans
• Ideally need candidates to be located in Denver, Lincoln, or Madison
• Will be working from home, but as the pandemic situation gets resolved they would like people be in those areas for RTO
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Morgan Meade