Posting ID: 7302192
Currently looking for MIG manufacturing welders with a minimum of 6 months of on the job experience.
Please call for interview and weld test information.
- Performing production welding on all of the equipment. Tack and bead welds per provided prints.
- The material is primarily Stainless Steel 11 gauge to 7 gauge (1/8"-3/16")
- Spray Transfer MIG welding will be the main type of welding they will be doing.
- Welding and cutting may require vertical or horizontal working positions.
- 6+ months production welding experience (MIG)
- 6+ months working with thinner metal and/or stainless
- Ability to read and build from blueprints
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16
- Ability to perform basic math (this includes converting Fractions to Decimals and adding fractions) Verify this with the Shop Test provided to you.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to control weld variables as they relate to weld size and quality
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Taylor Picha
Phone: (843) 972-1987