Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7373758
We are currently looking to hire a qualified Customer Service Representative in the Mechanicsburg area, for a contract-to-hire role!
Will be responsible for taking inbound calls and making outbound calls regarding pharmacy claims, assisting members with questions regarding their benefits, calls from local hospitals, and assisting in customer service for mail order prescriptions. Other duties as assigned.
- Handle up to 100+ calls a day
- Need resolution of 95% fulfillment within one business day and 100% fulfillment within two days.
- Excellent attendance record
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Proven track record of good attendance
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with Word and Excel is a major plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Matthew Kovach