Machine Operator (Day and Night Available!)
Posting ID: 7308633
Great entry-level position for someone who is interested in getting into manufacturing and production. This opportunity is located in Canby, OR and has competitive pay rates and fantastic benefits once hired on direct!
- Inspect, clean and package parts
- Operate machinery in site as needed
- Use a variety of hand power tools
- Industrial /construction based
- Experience in manufacturing and production
- Good attendance is required
- High attention to detail
- Day shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Grave shift: 11:00pm - 7:30am
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: J'Lynne Madsen