Posting ID: JP-002026068
For over 60 years', our client has continued to be a leader in the manufacturing industry. They're recognized and trusted as the global leader in mechanical motion technology. Since 2018, their product range has grown significantly and they currently have Assembly opportunities on 1st and 2nd shift. Candidates are encouraged to apply if they are interested and qualified.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with on time delivery requirements by providing assembly operations per standard work procedures and within the required tact time.
- Performs assembly or non-CNC operations according to Standard Work Documentation, Manufacturing Instructions and Quality Plans in the cell.
- Sets up, operates and maintains machines, tools, and equipment as needed to complete operations.
- Performs duties of similar complexity as assigned by the Production Leader or Supervisor.
- Communicates essential information to the Cell Leader, Production Leader or Supervisor as required.
- Adheres to all health and safety regulations including 5S responsibilities.
- Utilizing hand tools.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read a tape measure and blueprints.
- Successful workers have had experience in manufacturing, machining, the auto industry, and construction.
- Experienced with hand tools and/or power tools.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Olerud, Jeffrey