Posting ID: JP-002022331
This is an entry level role, the candidate should have 1 year of recent Collections experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Contributes to the progress of the department by understanding the measurements used to define success and how they can positively impact those measurements.
• Meets monthly individual and team goals and key performance indicators.
• Handles a portfolio of multiple mortgage products that are delinquent
• Receives inbound calls and makes outbound calls to customers, attorneys, realtors and other authorized parties on the account and educates them on options available to resolve delinquencies.
• Understands and discusses customers’ general requirements for loan modifications, short sales, deeds in lieu, cash for keys, and consents to judgment other loss mitigation options.
• Analyzes specific financial situations; recommends and initiates the proper loss mitigation tool to assist each borrower.
• Conducts light skip-tracing activities.
• Reviews title searches to ensure that no title issues threaten the standing of our investor’s lien on the property.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Reviews and update daily reports and accounts.
collection calls, past due accounts, delinquent accounts, Payment Options, Payment Arrangements, collection, loss mitigation, Mortgage Servicing, loan servicing, Mortgage
Top Skills Details:
Excellent Customer Service
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Shelby Maldonado