Posting ID: 7301351
Top biotech client is hiring in the Woburn, MA area!!
Currently have 6+ manufacturing openings please see details below:
- Manufacturing associate openings
- Located in Woburn, MA
- 1st and 2nd shift available
The Associate of Manufacturing will work in a dynamic production environment at the client's Drug Substance plant supporting development, clinical, and launch activities. Under general supervision, employee will perform operations in the Manufacturing area. Operations will be performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Hands-on operations: set-up, cleaning, and sanitization of various manufacturing equipment
* Preparing buffers/media per defined manufacturing procedures (MPs) and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Following GMP documents (SOPs, MPs) with strict adherence to safety and compliance
* Performing and monitoring critical processes with the ability to perform basic troubleshooting
* Performing in-process sampling of equipment and operating analytical equipment
* Performing washroom activities: clean small and large scale equipment used in production activities
* Maintaining an organized and clean workspace
* Working in a clean room environment wearing steel toe shoes, full clean room gowning, hairnet and gloves when performing all work
* Initiating quality deviation reports
* Drafting and revising documents (SOPs, MPs)
* Identifying, recommending, and implementing improvements related to routine functions
* Assisting in the review of documentation for assigned functions (equipment logs, batch records)
* Performing activities that include periods of rigorous, repetitive work
* Working around high-pressure systems and occasionally work around heavy equipment
Apply today with your updated resume if interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Lindsee Allienello
Phone: (617) 535-3216