Help Desk Analyst
Posting ID: 7367239
The Support Engineer will provide second level customer support for our clients end users, support analysts, and other ITSS teams to resolve technical difficulties related to client's custom application, hardware, and software infrastructure environment. The position will be responsible for following thier escalation procedures as well as following-up to ensure open incidents are addressed and resolved.
* Patience and ability to deliver excellent customer service.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Includes excellent telephone etiquette.
* Strong organizational skills. Able to clearly document a situation or problem within an incident ticket.
* Working knowledge of incident tracking processes.
* Willingness to seek assistance when needed.
* Ability to perform under pressure in a fast pace environment.
* Ability to differentiate application problems from PC/hardware and/or network problems.
* Fundamental knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft suite of applications.
* Experience with Windows Registry, ini files, and Control Panel Settings.
* Experience with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair.
* Experience with TCP/IP, internet, LAN/WAN, wireless technology, and audio/video systems.
* Experience with ticketing system (Service Now).
* Ability to adhere to policies and procedures in place.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Allison Stasie
Phone: (317) 810-7551