Posting ID: 7029748
A Large Financial client is currently looking for an Experienced Recruiter who will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of experienced professionals in the Accounting and Finance world.
Other Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with local office leadership to assess hiring needs, post open positions on internal and external job boards,
manage candidate life-cycle through application tracking system, and extend and close offers
- Identify and attract top talent leveraging sourcing strategies, paying particular attention to diverse candidate pools
- Conduct phone, video and in-office interviews
- Utilize the firm's recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow, maintain accurate records and ensure
compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), diversity policies and firm policies
- Partner closely with Human Resources team and hiring managers to ensure effective on-boarding and integration of
- Develop and maintain professional relationships, internal and external
- Manage executive recruitment contracts with outside vendors
- Additional responsibilities and ad hoc projects, as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nikki Bott
Phone: (425) 305-3634