ASSEMBLER (1st And 2nd Shifts)
Posting ID: JP-001976822
AEROTEK IS WORKING ON BEHALF OF A MANUFACTURER IN CLIFTON SPRINGS, NY TO HIRE FOR MULTIPLE ASSEMLBERS! *1st and 2nd shifts available*
- Work as an general assembler
- Responsibilities are assembly of small to medium sized parts by hand and machine
- inspection and quality checks of pieces
- Use of hand tools required with soldering, tapping, hooking, etc.
- Candidates will also be responsible for performing Their own quality checks on the assemblies by hooking them up to a test machine to make sure everything is working properly
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- General, mechanical or electronic assembly or basic/general machine operation experience
- Previous experience with Hand Tools preferred
- Previous labor or production experience preferred
- Highschool Diploma or GED required (or in process with obtaining)
- if no previous experience - someone who is willing to train and learn!
- 1st shift Assemblers/Testers: Monday – Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
- 2nd shift Assemblers/Testers: Monday – Friday, 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Interview/Start Date: ASAP!
- $12.50-$14.51/hr based on experience and shift
- paid training and support
- Please Note: Currently running mandatory overtime, 50 hours a week until fully staffed - schedule could be as followed:
- 1st Shift - M-F, 6AM-4:30PM
- 2nd shift - m-f, 4:30PM-3:00AM
Interested candidates- please apply or reach out to the recruiter, Daniella Engelbrecht, email@example.com ASAP!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Daniella Engelbrecht