Posting ID: JP-001977583
Geotechnical leader is looking to expand their team with an experienced, resourceful and organized Geotechnical Engineer. An Industry leader in geotechnical, environmental, drilling, and materials testing services, known by our clients for delivering superior service and cost-effective solutions. The company provides consulting services on a wide range of projects.
- Serve as Project Manager for Multiple Types of Environmental Projects, Including Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments, Comprehensive Site Investigations, Groundwater Monitoring, And Environmental Remediation.
- Manage Field Geologists, Scientists, And Technicians.
- Develop Work Plans and Project Schedules
- Coordinate Field Activities and Ensure Safe and Quality Execution
- Prepare Technical Reports
- Ensure Compliance with Regulatory Agency and Client Requirements And Procedures
- Prepare Bids
- Build Client Relationships
- BS Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Or Related Field.
- 5 To 20 Years of Environmental Consulting Experience, With Strong Focus on Soil And Groundwater Assessments.
- Excellent Technical Writing Skills and Experience with Project Report Writing.
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification, With Current 8-Hour Refresher.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Valid Driver’s License, Insurable Driving Record, And Ability to Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
Ideal candidate possesses:
Professional Engineering or Professional Geology Stamp.
Salary is based on experience:
Can interview and start ASAP
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sara Rinner