Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7336327
We are looking for Customer Service Call Center Representatives with 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment or experience in heavily call centered customer service to join our team in the Camarillo area. We are looking for a great team player who can be flexible, work with urgency, communicate well with a team and treat customers with the best attitude to give them a great experience.
Will be taking inbound Calls, handling an average of 70 calls daily. Help resellers with orders/issues with orders, Data entry (Customer info to receive catalogs- as well as check information),FedEx return labels for returning damaged products & take sales calls for customer calling to place an order over the phone, File paper work for trailers that customer bought.
Pay will be $18/hr and we will train on our products.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Answer customer complaints or issues and troubleshoot the problem
- Provide support and service to all patrons
- Assist in processing returns
- Use of formal problem solving policies and procedures
- Maintain product knowledge to keep abreast of updates and changes by continued product training
Requirements for this role:
- Must be reliable and on time
- Be able to multitask-type and talk on the phone
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
**Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
If interested please call Rachel Stolp with Aerotek at 805-604-6310
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Rachel Stolp