Posting ID: JP-001970021
An industry-leading financial organization is seeking to hire a team of consultants to support customers with processing/underwriting related to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Daily responsibilities will include reviewing client-provided documents and information to determine program eligibility and calculating the approved loan amount using provided tools and processes. Examples of client-provided documents include tax forms (940, 941, 1040, etc.), payroll documents, bank statements, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a customer service mindset
- Excellent attention to detail including the ability to learn and follow new processes and procedures
- Strong comfort level working with computers, preferably including some experience in data entry
- Must be reliable and have the ability to commit to a set shift for the duration of the project
- This will be a 100% work-from-home position, so candidates must have a home high-speed internet connection and a reasonable home workspace to minimize distractions while working.
- Prior financial industry experience/familiarity with financial documents/processes is a plus but not required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kaitlin Palumbo
Phone: (210) 384-3053